Refused "The Shape Of Punk To Come"


I still remember when I saw Refused for the first time. It was very funny show. It was their first European tour (in '94), on which they played with 108 (as well their first European tour). I said it was funny show, coz then they really didn't play too well. There were some songs that they couldn't manage to finish, coz they were making so many mistakes. But they were nice, funny and were giving their best. And Dennis had pink hair then... :)

When I saw them a year later, on the next tour, they were so much better, ah - they were kicking ass!! Every next show I saw was a blast.

So, again, I'm posting a band that brings a lot of memories. And I wanna prove what I was writing in previous post-that Umea hard core scene was the best in the '90s. Was the best on the whole Europe!

Refused was political, vegan, sxe band that for sure had huge influence on hard core scene all over.

I post here the 3rd and last full-length album "The shape of punk to come", which is quite different than other recordings but I find it very interesting and it's my favorite release.


download Refused here

website

myspace

0 comments: