Sin Dios




It's time for another band from '88, now Spanish band. Sin Dios was an anarcho-hard core band from Madrid. Actually I'm pretty sure that everyone knows them, so I won't be talking a lot about them. It was very active politically band.

And as well as Seein' Red some people dislike them. Mainly in Germany coz of the cover of "Odio Al Imperio" album. I remember when I was on tour with some band and I was having a distro and there was that record of Sin Dios, a fresh one, just released, many German kids were coming up to me telling me that selling this record is forbidden and I should hide it somewhere or I'm gonna get in trouble. You know, all this anti-deutch shit... fuck'em! fuck'em all!!!

So, here are 3 records - Guerra a La Guerra from '97, Ruido Anticapitalista & Alerta Antifasista released in '98 (2 albums on one cd!) and Odio Al Imperio from 2002. Enjoy!




0 comments: